In an event hosted by Kim Jorgensen Gain of St. Joseph, Joey launched his run for the 79th district seat. In front of a group of area activists, Joey cited a desire to see state government work in the interest of the people instead of private interests. Following speeches by Joey and his campaign manager, and the host, guests were invited to offer responses to Joey, and address issues they hope to see Joey take on in Lansing.
- Andrews Campaign Left Wondering #WheresWendzel
- Democratic Candidate Andrews Out-Raises GOP Candidate in Republican Stronghold
- Victory! Joey Andrews Advances To November election
- Exciting Bill To Create Single-Payer Healthcare In Michigan
- Planned Parenthood Advocates Of Michigan Endorse Joey Andrews for 79th